Scout Financial Services
Refer a Friend
Terms and Conditions
- The Scout Financial Services (“Scout”) Refer a Friend (“RaF”) scheme is available to customers who have made payment of a lifetime broker fee to Scout to transact a mortgage application.
- The referred friend must choose Scout to transact and complete their mortgage application and accept our terms and conditions.
- The referred friend must use the referring friend’s Discount Code and inform the broker during the checkout/payment process to receive the Discount on their fee.
- When the referring friend will receive their Amazon.co.uk Gift Card (“Gift Card”) is dependent on the completion of the mortgage for the referred friend:
- The referring friend will receive their Gift Card 20 days after the friend’s mortgage has completed. Should their friend withdraw from completing a mortgage found with Scout, the referring friend is no longer eligible for a Gift Card.
- An email will be sent to the referring friend with details of how the Gift Card is claimed. Please note: the Gift Card is in the form of an e-voucher included within the email sent by Scout. It is not a physical gift card.
- Please note: We require your contact information to deliver your Gift Card. If you request for your account and personal information to be deleted from the Scout database before you become eligible to receive your Gift Card, you will be withdrawn from the RaF scheme (effective the date of your deletion request) and no longer eligible to receive the Gift Card. The referred friend’s Discount will not be affected.
- You cannot refer yourself. Scout reserves the right to withdraw the Gift Card if this is found to be the case.
- Please check that your friend is happy to hear about this offer from Scout before referring Scout’s services.
- Discount Codes are not to be published on online forums or websites for public use. Any codes found to be freely available online will be deactivated, and the owner of the code will be removed from the RaF scheme with immediate effect.
- The referred friend’s discount is applied to the standard full price broker fee, before any other reduction (if applicable) is made.
- As long as Scout has fulfilled its obligations outlined in these terms and conditions, if there are any circumstances in which a Gift Card has been sent by Scout and can be identified as redeemed by our voucher partner, Scout will not issue a subsequent Gift Card. Scout is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission once issued by us.
- We will withhold rewards and Gift Cards if we reasonably suspect fraudulent activity. This includes marketing the Scout RaF Discount Code on discount code sites or running marketing activity, including paid-for activity, via social media beyond genuine offers to friends or family or via pay per click campaigns.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Scout may change, extend or withdraw this offer at any time without notice and in its sole discretion.
- If the referred friend has already instructed Scout, they will not be eligible for the discount retrospectively.
- The referred friend can only use the referring friend’s Discount Code once, and one Discount Code per transaction.
- The referring friend is able to share the Refer a Friend Discount Code multiple times as long as they are used by referred friends on their first application to Scout.
- Scout is not liable for the Discount Code’s usage once delivered to the email address supplied by the registered Scout user.
*Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards (“Gift Card”) may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products available on www.amazon.co.uk. Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions of use. Gift Cards are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.